PRICES, TERMS, CONDITIONS – DATES AND INFORMATION
Please see the end of this page for all useful DATES from 2021 onward – these are updated as they are confirmed.
General terms and Conditions
FULL TIME /LONG COURSE FEES: 3- to 16-month
- ADVANCED INTENSIVE 4-term PROGRAMME LONDON (PGIP) – Advanced Intensive Acting Programme: price for 2021 : £12,200* /Actor-Director-module route please enquire*
- ADVANCED INTENSIVE 2-term STAGE 1 CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME : please enquire
- ADVANCED INTENSIVE 2-term STAGE 2 DIPLOMA PROGRAMME : (NB not offered for 2021 start) please enquire
- ACTING 30-DAY FOCUSSED INTRODUCTION PROGRAMME please enquire
- ATCL examination fee from September 2021 : £190
- AUDITION FEE FOR ADVANCED INTENSIVE 16-MONTH PROGRAMMES : £0! whether for in-person or online auditions
- FOUNDATION ACTING DIPLOMA ATCL (3-term) 2022-2023 (NB not offered for 2021 start) please enquire
* Fees are payable by Term, or by agreement, in monthly instalments.
Full-time Courses page
FULL TIME (SHORT) COURSE FEES: 2, 4, 5 & 7-day; 2- to 8-week
CHARACTER ANALYSIS with Giles Foreman: Masterclass Series [4 stages] 4-day course : £350*. 5-day courses £400.
MOVEMENT (PSYCHOLOGY) for MOVEMENT SPECIALISTS: Masterclass Series [3 weeks in total] : £1,100*
* Instalments payable by block, or by agreement, in monthly instalments.
SCENE-STUDY FOR PRO / EXPERIENCED ACTORS with Giles Foreman: Masterclass 4-day course : £350
4-Week Acting Intensive – Train in London!
4-WEEK INTENSIVE APRIL & AUGUST SCHOOLS, including YAT stages, with Giles Foreman : £1600**
AUDITION-SKILL APRIL / DECEMBER SCHOOLS (1 week) : £400**
ACTING APRIL / ACTING SUMMER/ACTING DECEMBER SCHOOLS (5 days) : £400**
CHARACTER ANALYSIS INTERNATIONAL Advanced Mastery workshops – for those who have completed the 4 initial stages – by application.
** 25% deposit secures a place, the rest is due 3 weeks before.
REGULAR (PART-TIME) ACTING CLASS FEES
REGULAR ACTING CLASSES
- ACTING PROGRESSION (12-week; 2 Evenings & Saturdays) 27 September-18 December 2021 : £1,000!
- ACTING – SCENES & CHARACTERS Evenings – 3.5 Hours (10 session block) : please enquire
- INTRODUCTION TO ACTING FOR BEGINNERS/ENTRY LEVEL evening – 3 hours (10 session block) : £340. £100 deposit secures a place, the rest due 3 weeks before.
ACTING FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Workshops and special sessions: Pro-Actor weekends with Giles Foreman : £180
- SCENE-STUDY FOR PRO / EXPERIENCED ACTORS with Giles Foreman: Masterclass 4-day course : £350
To register, please email to ask for further information, including your Spotlight link or pro-CV.
Professional Acting Classes page
CHARACTER ANALYSIS AND MOVEMENT PSYCHOLOGY: YAT MALMGREN/LABAN TECHNIQUE FEES
- Janet Amsden ADVANCED MOVEMENT-PSYCHOLOGY (by application) (Introductory 5-session block) : £130
- MOVEMENT PSYCHOLOGY: CHARACTER ANALYSIS WORKSHOPS IN LONDON Stages 1-4 each : £400.
VOICE & MOVEMENT CLASS FEES
MOVEMENT (10 session block) : £250
VOICE (10 session block) : £250
(or take both voice and movement for a total of £400*, a reduction of £100!)
*or by agreement, in monthly instalments. Rolling programme.
ADVANCED VOICE and MOVEMENT (by application).
OTHER CLASS FEES
INTRODUCTION TO ACTING FOR BEGINNERS/ENTRY LEVEL (10 session block) : £340
MONDAY EVENING ACTING 30-week progression course, 3 terms 3.5 hours (NB not being offered for 2021 start – please see our 12-week progression course) : £995
Please enquire about payment options; we may be able to offer a discount for packages of courses, when booked together.
SPECIAL COURSES & SESSION FEES
- Our MASTERCLASSES and WORKSHOPS are Individually priced – here for information.
AUDITION FEE FOR ADVANCED INTENSIVE 16-MONTH PROGRAMMES: £0
1-1 COACHING FEE, PER HOUR with GILES FOREMAN £120
1-1 COACHING FEE, PER HOUR with STUDIO COACH £60
PLUS SELF-TAPING, FEE in addition to COACHING +£30
Other Classes page
ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please check our Terms and Conditions as our prices, terms and conditions may change over time.
Part-time classes are provided in blocks of 8 or 10 continuous sessions as advertised, unless agreed otherwise. (*Paying by instalment does not over-ride the agreement to pay for the whole block, however many classes are attended).
Full-time short courses, workshops and long courses are offered on an individual price basis, with a limit on numbers. Advanced courses are by application / CV. A deposit is required in order to reserve a place; this is not transferable or refundable.
TERM DATES AND INFORMATION
Many of our ongoing PART-TIME COURSES such as Acting evening classes, Voice, Movement, Meisner Technique etc operate on a ‘rolling programme’ i.e. Classes may be started at any point between September and June, booking in for 5 or 10 continuous sessions (excluding Centre-closed dates) thereafter.
Exceptions include Screenwriting, On-Camera, 30-week Progression courses, and Introduction to Acting for Beginners, which have specific start-dates. Please ask for further information.
Part-time classes operate on a minimum of 5, and a maximum of 15 members (fewer for some courses); some of our technical classes take a break when our full-time-equivalent students are on vacation.
Dates in APRIL, AUGUST & EARLY SEPTEMBER, DECEMBER & EARLY JANUARY:
Special arrangements apply, due to full-time student productions taking place OR the running of Acting Intensive Schools and special Masterclasses.
Our Acting evening classes take a break in April, August to mid-September, mid-December to early January.
1-1 COACHING with a member of our top team of coaches – please get in touch about booking individual coaching – keep in shape, prepare for castings and auditions!
SHORT-COURSE & PART-TIME CLASSES
Dates – please check here or email to ask for further information.
FULL-TIME – TERM-DATES
4-term Advanced Programme Group 11 2021 – 2022
Induction afternoon: Saturday 2 October
TERM 1: 4 October – 17 December 2021
TERM 2: 10 January 2022 – tbc
TERM 3: tbc [dates depend on public performances]
TERM 4: 5 September – 30 December 2022
Top-level Advanced ‘Alumni’ Term, designed specifically for those who have previously graduated from GFCA, who wish to take their training on to the next level – NB next programme scheduled for 2022 – please enquire.
Please contact us for further information.