Casting Weekend for International Actors
CASTING INTENSIVE, for International ACTORS
NEW! INTENSIVE WEEKEND COURSE! May 24-25th, 1030 – 7pm, 1030 – 3 pm with top German Casting Director IRIS BAUMÜLLER, and Giles Foreman.
What are my strengths as an actor?
What is my unique (acting) personality?
Are these important points really reflected in my professional material?
How do I present myself best in the European market?
– Head shots
– create an innovative strategy to pitching yourself for TV & film work.
– construct POWERFUL marketing material that wows agents & casting directors.
– connect and what to say to the hardest-to-reach decision makers who want to hire you (European Casting Directors, Producers, Directors)
– best answer the “Tell Me About Yourself” question.
– network with the best attitude & mindset to attract the right people .
– create a self promotional “About me“ video for the German and European databases
Please bring a USB stick with your resumé, head shots and current reel / link. Bring print versions of resumé and headshots if possible.
Iris Baumüller is a member of the German Casting Associaction (BVC). She is based in Cologne & Berlin, where she works as a Casting Director.
She has cast many big German TV-Series – “Stromberg” (the German version of “The Office”) and “Add a friend” (TV-Series for Sky/TNT). Also, prize-winning Films – “Stromberg-der Film” (Feb. 2014) “Dessau Dancers” (about the Breakdance Movement in the former DDR, due in Autumn 2014), “Das Leben ist nichts für Feiglinge” and “Romeos” (Coaching by Giles Foreman)
She has worked as a Casting Associate on many international films including: “A Dangerous Method” (D. Cronenberg), “Rush” (Director: Ron Howard), “Klimt” (Director: Raoul Ruiz), “Brüno” (Director: Larry Charles” and “An Enemy to Die For” (Director: Peter Dalle)
Iris Baumüller works a tutor and coach for several film- and acting schools, such as International Filmschool (IFS), Filmacting School Cologne (FAS), Firsttake Schauspiel Akademie and the Teatro Golden in Rome.
Email registration is open.
Fee £200: Deposit of £90 to reserve your place [non-returnable].